Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Meetings & Materials
This page contains information pertaining to Public Meetings and Forums as well as Council Work Sessions relating to the Town Center Plan. Please note that while all meetings are open to the Public the purpose of Council Work Session is to provide for the interaction between Members of Council and the consultants.
Upcoming meeting dates along with times and locations are listed below. In addition, materials for/from these meetings have been made available for download.
Town Center Public Meetings
- Date/Time: 2/12/2008 @ 7 p.m.
- Location: Park Street Intermediate School 3205 Park Street, Grove City
Materials: Cancelled Due to Inclement Weather
- Public Kick-Off
Council Work Session
- Date/Time: 4/15/2008 @ 6 p.m.
- Location: Grove City Hall, Lower Level 4035 Broadway, Grove City
- Date/Time: 7/14/2008 @ 7 p.m.
- Location: The Evans Center 4330 Dudley Ave., Grove City
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view these document(s). You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking below.